what is university life??





After finishing my first year on university I had learned lot of things from uni life.
I remembered when I went to university with my parents on March 2017. I decided to stay at hostel for my orientation period. But unfortunately or fortunately I hate hostel life and I was also lucky to go to university by staying at my home.

During the orientation period I met some people. It did not mean lot of people. Some different type of people. After finishing that period academic year was started. So horrible and I also hated to many subject which I never ever I like to learn. But I have to learn that. I didnt know why i exactly did or do that at that moment. I think because it was free education. so as a beggar i should get what the government gave to me. Its totally mad.

Any how quite frankly i should tell i hate my seniors. I didn't like them..........

I should tell lot more about university life but its better to stop little bit........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better to be alone !!!

Nature