Attraction??

When I sat on the bus I saw number of couples ??

I had only one question do they smile each other because of love or attraction??

Is it love or attraction ??

Do people love each other selflessly??

Boys can love girl unconditionally ?
When the things go wrong they can stay as same as before !!!

But I think having a strong bonded relationship is totally our cultural issue. Because we think we should have a strong relationship as long as we life..

But wait!!!

Do you think that a person can stay without any change. Anyone one can stay as same as before. Everything and anything will be changed in the world. But unfortunately we believe relationship and love will never change?? I ask you  , is it practical ??

When the everything change how we will face to it? Is it ethical to have a divorce or starting a new relationship??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better to be alone !!!

Nature