PEOPLE !!!!!!!! {human}





Exactly I love to talk about people.

As my personal idea I met absolutely different people in my life. When I'm wondering about them I felt am I cheated by them. No never god. I love them lot. every one teach one. They teach me simple little hi to good bye.

So I know people hate other people. I never do that. I never want to get revenge from people.
But the one and only thing I did was I slowly study about them.

How they talk?
How they smile?
How they lie?
How they cry?
How they try?

That's the important thing our life. We cant associate the most suitable person. We have to be fragile. We have to change our ideas according to them,  otherwise we cant survive in the society.

So I think you also try that!!! please try to see the  beauty of each people..
They are different they are unique..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better to be alone !!!

Nature