Social media

I really say i was addicted to social media before 2018. But now I changed everything I do not use my face book account ,  instagram , what's app or any social media account. But instead of it I decided to do blogging. I is quite interesting because I never shared my own thoughts on any other social media before I used. But now I share my own thoughts about every area in my life. Its really amazing and interesting. I love it.
Any how I want to say before listened to Simon Sinek , "impact theory " interview i used to be in social media. Now I understand that I should give time for my own self.
As my own experience i realized that al the friendship and everything on social media are superficial. They are not real ones. Even when you do not have internet connection or social media account you loss everything.
So you should not waste your valuable time for that stupid things. I know this is totally my personal idea. I dont know how do you use your social media account.
But I say you should spend lot more time for you. You should find your own passion instead of looking others post or putting reacting to them...
I love social media.. but too much of love will make something big trouble for you.
Because it is highly addictive.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better to be alone !!!

Nature